My primary research interest includes- security and performance issues in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), mainly on the Smart Grid, communication network technologies, Cybersecurity, and Big Data. In addition, some other areas of active research in which I have participated include Wireless networks and their security; and Smart City. Published total 9 international conference papers and book chapters. All the publications were funded by prestigious government agencies, including the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Paul Moulem, Sriharsha Mallapuram, Wei Yu, David Griffith, and Nada Golmie, and David Su, “Admission Control Based Load Protection in the Smart Grid,” as a chapter of book, titled “Security and Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems: Foundations and Applications,” (pp. 399-421). Wiley-IEEE Press, 2018
- Paul Moulema, Wei Yu, Sriharsha Mallapuram, David Griffith, and Nada Golmie, “Assessing Performance of Smart Grid Applications using Co-simulation,” in K. Sha, A. Striegel, & M. Song (eds.) Computer Communications and Networks - from Green, Mobile, Pervasive Networking to Big Data Computing (pp. 281-317). River Publishers, 2017, ISBN: 9788793379879
- Paul Moulem, Sriharsha Mallapuram, Wei Yu, David Griffith, and Nada Golmie, “Integrating Renewable Energy Resources in Smart Grid Toward Energy-Based Cyber-Physical Systems,” In H. Song, B. Danda, S. Jeschke, and C. Brecher (eds.), Cyber-Physical Systems, Foundations, Principles and Applications (pp. 377-398). Academic Press, Elsevier, 2017, ISBN: 9780128038017
Conference Publications & Posters
- Paul Moulem, Sriharsha Mallapuram, “Smart City Concepts Cloud-Based Learning Platform for Undergraduate IT Students,” in Proceedings of the 21st Annual Conference on Information Technology Education (SIGITE '20). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 216.
- Paul-Marie Moulema Douala, Sriharsha Mallapuram, “Integrating Industry Certifications into Academic Curriculum,” 25th Annual Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges — Northeastern Conference(CCSCNE 2020), April 17-18, Mahwah, NJ
- Sriharsha Mallapuram, Paul Moulema, Wei Yu, David Griffith, Nada Golmie, and Fan Liang, “An Integrated Simulation Study on Reliable and Effective Distributed Energy Resources in Smart Grid,” in Proceedings of ACM International Conference on Reliable & Convergent Systems (RACS), September 2017, Krakow, Poland
- Sriharsha Mallapuram, Nnatubemugo Ngwum, Fang Yuan, Chao Lu, and Wei Yu, “Smart City: The State of the Art, Datasets, and Evaluation Platforms,”in Proceedings of 16th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS), May 24-26, 2017, Wuhan, China
- Sriharsha Mallapuram, Paul Moulem, Wei Yu, “On a simulation study for reliable and secured smart grid communications,” in Proc. SPIE 9458, Cyber Sensing 2015, 945808, May 2015, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Sriharsha Mallapuram, Paul Moulema, and Wei Yu, “A Smart Grid Simulation Testbed using Matlab/Simulink,” in Proc. SPIE 9097, Cyber Sensing 2014, 909705, June 2014, Baltimore, MD, USA