Sriharsha Mallapuram's Home Page
Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Technology
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (603)-535-2530
- Office: Memorial 205
- D.Sc., Information Technology, Towson University
- M.Tech, Power Electronics, Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, JNTU, Hyderabad, INDIA
- B.Tech, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Patnam Rajender Reddy Memorial Engineering College, JNTU, Hyderabad, INDIA
About Professor Mallapuram
Dr. Mallapuram Sriharsha is an Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Technology at Plymouth State University, New Hampshire. He received his Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) degree in Information Technology from Towson University in 2017. Prior to joining his D.Sc. program, he worked as assistant professor in Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) in Nishitha College of Engineering and Technology, India and worked as Design Engineer in Centronix, India. Dr. Mallapuram received his B. Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Patnam Rajender Reddy Memorial Engineering College in 2005 and M. Tech. in Power Electronics from Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology in 2008, both are affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mallapuram worked as an Instructor and Adjunct Faculty at Towson University in Computer Science department. In his D.Sc. dissertation, Dr. Mallapuram researched on performance and evaluation of energy based cyber physical system using simulation platforms.
His primary research interest in security and performance issues in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) mainly on the smart grid, communication network technologies, cyber security, and Big Data. In addition, some other areas of active research in which he has participated in include wireless networks and security, and Smart City. He has published total 7 international conference papers and book chapters. All the publications were funded by prestigious
government agencies, including National Science Foundation (NSF) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Dr. Mallapuram teaching interests lie in programming languages, database management systems, computer networks, cyber & network security, big data, web application development.
- Sriharsha Mallapuram, Paul Moulema, Wei Yu, David Griffith, Nada Golmie, and Fan Liang, "An Integrated Simulation Study on Reliable and Effective Distributed Energy Resources in Smart Grid," in Proceedings of ACM International Conference on Reliable & Convergent Systems (RACS), September 2017, Krakow, Poland.
- Sriharsha Mallapuram, Nnatubemugo Ngwum, Fang Yuan, Chao Lu, and Wei Yu, "Smart City: The State of the Art, Datasets, and Evaluation Platforms,"in Proceedings of 16th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS), May 24-26, 2017, Wuhan, China.
- Paul Moulem, Sriharsha Mallapuram, Wei Yu, David Griffith, and Nada Golmie, and David Su, "Admission Control Based Load Protection in the Smart Grid," as a chapter of the book, titled "Security and Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems: Foundations and Applications," to be published by Wiley, 2017.
- Paul Moulema, Wei Yu, Sriharsha Mallapuram, David Griffith, and Nada Golmie, "Performance Evaluation of Smart Grid Applications using Co-simulation," in Advances in Computer Communications and Networks - from Green, Mobile, Pervasive Networking to Big Data Computing, published by River Publisher, 2016, ISBN: 9788793379879
- Paul Moulem, Sriharsha Mallapuram, Wei Yu, David Griffith, and Nada Golmie, "Integrating Renewable Energy Resources in Smart Grid Toward Energy-Based Cyber-Physical Systems," as a chapter of the book, titled "Cyber-Physical Systems: Foundations, Principles and Applications" published by Elsevier, 2016, ISBN: 9780128038017.
- Sriharsha Mallapuram, Paul Moulem, Wei Yu, "On a simulation study for reliable and secured smart grid communications," in Proc. SPIE 9458, Cyber Sensing 2015, 945808, May 2015, Baltimore, MD, USA.
- Sriharsha Mallapuram, Paul Moulema, and Wei Yu, "A Smart Grid Simulation Testbed using Matlab/Simulink," in Proc. SPIE 9097, Cyber Sensing 2014, 909705, June 2014, Baltimore, MD, USA.
|CS 2010||Computing Fundamentals |
|CS 2220|| Computer Hardware|
|CS 2521|| Intro Electromechanical Technology|
|CS 2525|| Microcontroller and Distributed Systems|
|CS 3020|| Web Programming|
|CS 3600|| Database Management Systems|
|CS 3650|| Big Data Analytics|
|CS 4420|| Computer Security|
|CSDI 1200|| Web Expressions |